Friday, March 6, 2009

My present condition

The pictures to the right show my present condition. I believe I have enough head hair near the top on the sides, circled in blue to use as donor hair for a limited area. I would first like to address the frontal 1/3 of the head circled in blue. I would also like to address the small area on the back of the head circled in blue. The area on top of the head circled in red, I would like to use to test bodyhair. I have some pictures showing my available bodyhair, along with some showing that I have no scarring to the chest and stomach. The last thing I want to do is end up with horrific body scarring. I'm hoping the test goes well, but if it doesn't, I will be content with any improvment the scalp fue gives me.You will also notice some pictures of my hair using Prothik to color the scalp and thicken the hair. This product has helped me get through life, but I would like to stop or limit it's use.

No comments: